We assume that the files you send us have been proofed by you and are
ready for printing. This means you have checked the document for all
spelling and grammatical errors, colour issues, layout and design BEFORE
sending us your artwork. With this in mind you will not need to
receive any further proofs from us. Although we will do our best to
ensure that the files you send us are set up correctly, if you follow
the guidance you should not have any issues.
We require all artwork to be supplied as high resolution PDF files at the correct size for the banner you are buying.
- File type - files should be supplied as high resolution (high quality) 300dpi PDFs.
- Images - all images used during artwork preparation should be 300dpi at the Finished Print Size to ensure good quality print.
- Fonts - all fonts should be embedded (select embed fonts in distiller options) or converted to curves.
- Colour pallette - please supply as a CMYK PDF, not
RGB. It is important to ensure that all images used are also converted
to CMYK. Using RGB PDFs can cause incorrect colours being printed or
faults with RGB images.
- Bleed - It is not necessary to supply roller
banners or PVC banners with bleed. With roller banners it is important
to take into account the area that will stay in the stand at the bottom
of the panel. This area should also be treated as bleed. Flyer and
leaflet PDFs need to be supplied with 3mm bleed and trim marks.
- Spot colours - all spot colours need to be
converted to CMYK before creating the PDF. If the PDF is set up with
spot colours these will be converted before printing and may cause
incorrect colour reproduction.
- Please check and double check your
artwork before uploading the final PDF file. It sounds obvious, but
please check that the artwork you are providing is suitable for the
product you are ordering. If it's a PVC banner, please allow for
hemming and eyelets.
- Do check spelling and grammar and make sure this is the final
version which you are happy to have printed. Reprinting due to artwork
errors is an added expense and we may have to charge.
- Ensure that you have permission to use any images or logos included
in your artwork. Make sure you're not breaching any copyright
- We will not print any artwork which contains indecent or inappropriate images so please don't include them.